Introducing my new house favourite recipe and my new found love – Zucchini Noodles, or as my nephew likes to refer to them – Zoodles.
This zucchini noodles with Lemon Tiger Prawns recipe is easy, irresistibly delicious, has simple ingredients and comes together quickly. Making it ideal for busy weeknights.
1 tbsp. Olive oil
24 medium prawns or shrimp (12 per person)
3 cloves minced garlic
½ to 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
½ cup water
Juice of ½ lemon
salt & pepper
2 zucchini, spiralised
chopped fresh parsley leaves
If you make this – I’d love to see photos of your creations on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter! Hashtag them #fizzyaholic
Print-Friendly Zucchini Noodles with Lemon Tiger Prawns:
Zucchini Noodles with Lemon Tiger Prawns
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 24 medium prawns or shrimp ((12 per person))
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- ½ cup water
- ½ lemon (juice)
- salt & pepper
- 2 zucchini (spiralised)
- chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Melt cooking fat in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add shrimp, garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook and stir until pink (few minutes).
- Stir in chicken stock or water and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a simmer and stir in zucchini noodles.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
Link up parties: