Last Saturday, we had guests invited, and I wanted to prepare a Keto friendly dinner.
The flavours in this Creamy Garlic Mushrooms in Brandy and White wine are to die for. I love mushrooms and let’s be honest, what is there not to love about mushrooms, garlic, cream, white wine, brandy and parmesan?!
And now, I present to you, at 7g net carbs per serving, this bowl of scrumptiousness!
2 kg mushrooms
4 garlic cloves
250 ml fresh cream
2 tablespoons brandy
1/4 white wine
12 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
If you make this – I’d love to see photos of your creations on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter! Hashtag them #fizzyaholic
Print-Friendly Creamy Garlic Mushrooms in Brandy & White wine:
Creamy Garlic Mushrooms in Brandy and White wine
- 2 kg mushrooms
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 250 ml fresh cream
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1/4 white wine
- 12 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Pour olive oil in a frying pan and place over gentle heat. Finely slice the onion and garlic and add to the pan. Fry gently for a couple of minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In the meantime, slice the mushrooms into chunky pieces. Add to the pan and stir.
- Once the mushrooms have all started to colour, pour the brandy into the pan and turn the heat up so that the alcohol burns off and the liquid starts to reduce.
- Once the mushrooms are cooked, turn the heat back down low and add the cream. After a few minutes, the mushrooms should be cooked, so turn the heat back down quite low and add the cream. Stir everything and heat gently for a couple of minutes.
- Preheat the grill to high. Transfer the mixture into shallow heat-proof dishes. Sprinkle the grated cheese or shavings and place dishes under the grill, for a couple of minutes until cheese has melted.
- Serve & enjoy