If you make this – I’d love to see photos of your creations on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter! Hashtag them #fizzyaholic
Print-Friendly Easy Basic Cauliflower Fritters:
Easy Basic Cauliflower Fritters
- 500 g cauliflower
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic (minced )
- 2 tbsps. parsley (chopped )
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp. ghee or other cooking fat
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Boil the cauliflower until cooked.
- Drain the cauliflower and with clean hands squeeze the water out of the cauliflower.
- Mash cauliflower with a fork.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chopped onion, parmesan, garlic, parsley, whisked eggs, cauliflower, salt and pepper.
- Form the cauliflower mixture into 12 fritters.
- In a skillet / frying pan over medium heat, fry the fritters in 1 tablespoon ghee.
- With a spatula push down gently to flatten, cook until golden, turning them once.